Potential-Improving Education Model (PIEM), a differentiated and enriched pattern is applied in our school during the education, which is based on the theories of both of the multiple intelligence, and the active learning, containing the process from the pre-school, to the 8th grade.
PIEM intends to improve the content, the process, and the product of the current curriculum in accordance with the abilities of the students, or either to provide the students with the new abilities which cannot be provided when the current curriculum is followed.
It is to set the students thinking while educating them, to teach them while giving rise to the thought, to make them produce while teaching them, and to entertain them while making them produce.
THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT THE COURSES ARE REAL COLLEGE PEGEM A KEY ASPECT OF THE TRAINING MODEL
The curriculum of the common non-differential and to provide students the lessons they deserve a learning environment in which we aim to explore their potential by taking the center of the individual differences between students.
- Arranging various activities in order to maximize both of the intelligence levels, and the ability levels of the students.
- Improving the intelligence instead of the information, plus helping the students to discover the ways to obtain the information.
- Proving the potentials of the students, and showing what they can achieve with their imagination by improving their awareness.
- Providing the students with the high level thinking skill.
- Determining the respective ways to learn, the respective domains, and the respective abilities of each student.
- The motivation.
- Providing the students with the abilities of researching, and discovering.
The Eeducational Attaintment of PIEM An Important Aspect of Private Asil High School Poential - Impproving education model is the Dıssımulutude Courses.
We intent to provide the students with the education environments which the students truly deserve with the dissimilitude courses which is not prevail in the curriculum, and also to help the students to discover their potentials by prioritizing their personal differences.